- Hits: 512
We kindly ask you to pay the annual subscription of ISKO-France 2017.
• Payment by check of preference
Checks should be made payable to ISKO-France together with the membership form and sent to:
Emmanuelle Chevry Pébayle, trésorière ISKO-France 6 rue Hans Haug Balthasar 67202 WOLFISHEIM
The membership fee for the year 2017:
- Teacher-researcher, researcher, professional: 65 €. This fee will entitle you to online access to the journal. If you wish to receive the printed version the subscription will be 75 €.
- Teacher-researcher, researcher, professional working in a developing country, 30 €. If you wish to receive the printed version the subscription will be 40 €.
- Students and retirees, 15 €. If you wish to receive the printed version the subscription will be 25 €.
- Institutional contribution, € 130. If you wish to receive the printed version of the journal, the membership fee will be 140 €
We are counting on you to support the ISKO-France Association founded in 1996. This organization is the only scholarly society in France to promote research in information sciences and in the organization of knowledge on the international level. We regularly organize bi-annual conferences. The 11th edition will be held in Paris on 11-12 July 2017 on "Epistemological and theoretical foundations of information science-documentation: homage to Francophone pioneers", organized jointly by the French Chapter of ISKO, GERiiCO - University of Lille (SHS), the Division of Knowledge Societies of UNESCO and the CURAPP - University of Picardie Jules Verne. A preferential tariff will be applied to ISKO members. Please find more information at http://www.isko-france.asso.fr/colloque2017/en/registration/