Aller au contenu
- January 7th, 2019: deadline for receiving proposals (7,500 characters maximum, Word format). Each proposal will be reviewed by at least two evaluators from the scientific committee, who will appraise its relevance, scientific validity, originality, and clarity of presentation.
- February 11th, 2019: notification of acceptance or refusal. Notification of acceptance will be sent, along with the technical specifications for publishing. Those will be mandatory for the publication of the acts. The authors may receive requests for changes to the texts.
- May 15th, 2019: deadline for receiving the full versions. Selected authors will send the complete texts of their papers. These texts must reach the program committee firstname.lastname@example.org in their final form (Word format, 30,000 characters maximum).
- July 1st, 2019: return to the authors for potential modifications.
- August 20th, 2019: deadline for receiving the final versions.
- September 10th, 2019: deadline for registration at the symposium, for at least one of the authors. An accepted paper implies that at least one of its authors must attend the symposium to handle its presentation.